SRS, yaani Software Requirements Specification (सॉफ़्टवेयर आवश्यकता विनिर्देशिका), software engineering mein ek mahatvapurna dastavej hota hai. SRS dastavej mein software system ke requirements ko define kiya jata hai.
SRS dastavej mein nimnlikhit mahatvapurna tattv hote hain:
- परिचय (Introduction): SRS ki shuruaat hoti hai ek parichay se jisme software system ke baare mein jankari di jati hai. Yahan par system ka uddeshya, upayogkartaon ki avashyakta, aur uski pramukh gunvattaon ki charcha hoti hai.
- विवरण (Functional Requirements): Yeh section system ke pramukh karyon aur kriyao ki vyakhya karta hai. Yahaan par system ke sahi tarah se karya karne ki avashyaktaon, functionalities, aur inputs-outputs ki baat hoti hai.
- असाधारण आवश्यकताएं (Non-functional Requirements): Is section mein system ke alaava performance, suraksha, scalability, upyogita, aur anya asaadhaaran avashyaktaon par vichaar kiya jata hai. Yeh requirement system ki gunvatta, pradarshan, aur upayogakarta anubhav par prabhav dalte hain.
- इंटरफ़ेस (Interface): SRS dastavej mein system ke baahari aur aantarik interfaces ka varnan hota hai. Yahan par user interface, hardware interfaces, aur anya software systems ke saath interoperability ka zikr hota hai.
- मोजूल विवरण (Module Description): Is section mein system ke mukhya modules aur unki vyakhya hoti hai. Har module ka function, inputs, outputs, aur unke beech ke communication channels ki baat hoti hai.
- अवधारणा का आकार (Assumptions and Constraints): SRS dastavej mein system ke vishesh avadharnaon aur seemitataon ka zikr hota hai. Yeh section system ke vikas aur prabandhan mein mahtvapurna smritiyon ko spasht karne ka kaam karta hai.
SRS dastavej, ek prashasanik aur vikas ki disha nirdeshika ke roop mein upayog hota hai. Ismein requirements ko sahi tareeke se samajhna, samarthan karne, aur prashasan ko margdarshan karne ka kaam hota hai. Iske saath hi, SRS dastavej software project ke sabhi stakeholders ke beech ek samanjasya aur sahi arthik pratishtha sthapit karne mein madad karta hai.
Advantage or Benifits of Software Requirements Specification
SRS, or Software Requirements Specification (सॉफ़्टवेयर आवश्यकता विनिर्देशिका), provides several benefits in software engineering:
- Clear Communication: SRS serves as a communication bridge between the stakeholders involved in the software development process. It helps in clearly conveying the requirements and expectations of the software system to all parties involved, including clients, developers, and testers.
- Requirement Understanding: SRS helps in thoroughly understanding the requirements of the software system. It provides a detailed and structured overview of what the software should do, its functionalities, and the desired outcomes. This helps in avoiding misunderstandings and ensures that everyone is on the same page regarding the project goals.
- Scope Management: SRS helps in defining the scope of the software project. It outlines the boundaries and limitations of the system, thereby preventing scope creep and ensuring that the development team focuses on delivering the agreed-upon features and functionalities.
- Basis for Development: SRS serves as the foundation for the software development process. It provides the development team with a comprehensive understanding of what needs to be built, allowing them to plan and execute the development activities effectively.
- Requirement Traceability: SRS facilitates requirement traceability, which means linking each requirement to the corresponding design, implementation, and testing phases. This helps in ensuring that all requirements are addressed and validated throughout the software development life cycle.
- Validation and Verification: SRS acts as a reference document for validating and verifying the developed software system. It enables stakeholders to compare the actual system against the specified requirements, facilitating the identification of any gaps or deviations.
- Contractual Agreement: SRS can be used as a contractual agreement between the client and the development team. It serves as a documented agreement on the expected deliverables, functionalities, and performance of the software system, providing a legal and binding reference for both parties.
Overall, SRS helps in improving the quality of software development by enhancing communication, clarifying requirements, managing scope, and providing a solid foundation for the development process. It ensures that the developed software meets the desired objectives and satisfies the needs of the stakeholders involved.